Pages

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Bien Venue!

Dedicated to all those who are interested in world folklore, culture and nature. Comments and constructive criticisms are welcome!

Friday, September 23, 2022

A Writer's Journey Through Folklore

 For those of you who missed my talk, I would like to share with you some of the slides taken from my presentation (the first few slides were mostly rants, which I'm going to omit, because rants can be boring!



I rekindled my interest in children's literature when my daughter was born...




But good quality children's books published in Malaysia (in English and even Malay,) seemed lacking...


Published writers also felt a lack of support from bookstores...


Since this was in the future, I decided bravely and optimistically to become a writer...



































No comments: